12th Energy and Climate Change Week of Sabadell
From 10 to 19 June, Sabadell is holding the 12th Edition of the Energy and Climate Change Week. Information activities as well as cultural, recreational and technical workshops will bring to consumers the principles of efficiency and saving energy, a new energy model and the importance of renewable energy. Activities are scattered around the city - Parc Central del Valles, Museu del Gas, Casal Pere Quart, Fira Sabadell.
This year, the 12th Week focuses on:
- Ffuel poverty alleviation with the official presentation of the first energy bank of the country www.bancdenergia.org
- Activities for children at the Museum of Gas and the city center (Circus of energy, interactive exhibition , jumping with energy!)
- Informaitve sessions on electricity bills and potential savings for commercial and business sector (Casal Pere Quart).
- Participatory session on the new SEAP of the city.
- Cineforum "Les nostres energies".