Safety, Standards, and Skills for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
This workshop is on ‘Safety, Skills, and Standards for underpinning Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Sector Growth’. The theme of this meeting is about sharing the underpinning experience with development of safe design and operation of systems using hydrogen, and the wider skills, expertise and standards that will enable our technologies to support the growth of a low carbon energy sector in Scotland.
10:30 – 11:00 Registration
Morning: Safety and development of standards
- Learning from HyHouse Project. KIWA Gastec
- Hydrogen Vehicle Operations. Aberdeen City Council
- Safety Analysis for Design. Abbott Risk Consulting
- Hydrogen training with the Energy Skills Partnership.
- Update on Codes and Standards. Almaas Technologies
Afternoon: Skills and Expertise for Sector Growth
- Facilities at the Advanced Forming Research Centre.
- Support from Skills Development Scotland.
- Current activities with the Energy Academy.
- Facilities at the Sustainable Manufacturing Institute.
- Update on Energy Technology Partnership.