Save Energy, Save the World
Morshyn in the Lviv region is a signatory to the Covenant of Mayors. This event aims to bring energy conservation and environmental protection to the attention of residents and visitors alike. The planned activities aim to encourage people to use electricity rationally and show them how to properly dispose of waste such as batteries, mercury lamps and LED lamps.
The event will be attended by city residents of different ages (4 to 60 years), employees of budgetary institutions and energy managers.
The following activities are scheduled:
- School drawings at SZSH-Lyceum on 'Energy Saving'
- A drawing competition on asphalt
- A roundtable, "Energy saving measures", in the city library
- Enerhoboksu presentation
- Eco Mileage
- Flashmob with LED lights
- The practice of energy saving measures in the city
- A "safely dispose" action