Scottish Renewables Onshore Wind Conference and Exhibition 2017
As the Scottish Government challenges industry to make Scotland home to the UK’s first commercial wind farm without subsidy, join us in Glasgow to hear from leaders across industry, government and key stakeholders on how onshore wind can secure a sustainable, long term future.
Following the publication of the Scottish Government’s draft Energy Strategy and Onshore Wind Policy statement, this conference is the perfect opportunity to debate the threats and opportunities presented by both.
The conference will address key questions such as:
- What does the Scottish Government’s draft Energy Strategy mean for onshore wind in Scotland?
- Can Scotland host the UK’s first commercial wind farm without subsidy?
- What innovative routes to market are emerging?
- What will the overhaul of the planning system mean for onshore wind?
- How will community and locally-owned developments be impacted by new financial and planning landscapes?