Scuba Scientific Synergy Energy Saving
'S4' is a workshop devoted to sharing methods on energy saving. We create synergy by strengthening interaction between researchers.
Let’s take as an example the analysis of a side-scan sonar digital track. Below you can you find images for different disciplines – plants and algae, geomorphology, and archaeological anomalies. So take three experts on these fields on a boat, share the technology, combine perspectives and get excellent results!
1 instrument + 1 boat + 1 computer + 3 people = energy saving!
- The scientific diving team, methodologies and techniques: what we have in common and best practices for scientific diving.
- Synergy and collaboration: energy-saving in connection with research and underwater archaeology
- Energy saving boats: solar and wind solutions for energy production on board (new projects)
- Search and survey methods
- Marking objects and sites
- Sampling and recording techniques
- Remote sensing
- Archaeomatic and geomatics methods and tools