The energy efficiency toolkit for energy communities – RESCOOP Plus
REScoop PLUS looks at making Energy Efficiency a value-adding activity for the Energy Cooperatives. Cooperative members naturally tend to reduce their energy consumption. This project is looking at how to optimise this approach in both energy savings and energy efficiency, and for electricity and heating. With the support of an expert network, we are supporting the implementation of a toolkit of energy efficiency measures for energy communities.
This stand will give citizens and project carriers the opportunity to discover tools developed by the REScoop PLUS team and meet our energy experts. We will have an open space where the experts will present their tools and best practices, and be available to discuss the projects brought forward by the members of the audience. The REScoop PLUS toolkit has 7 best practices. Each will have a table where experts will perform demonstrations and discuss projects with the audience. In the meantime, each of the experts will have 10 minutes to present their best practice and capture the interest of the audience.
- 09:00 - 09:15: Introduction of the REScoop PLUS project and presentation of the stand - Stanislas d'Herbemont (REScoop.eu)
- 09:15 – 09:25: Presentation of Energie ID – Vincent Diedrick (Energie ID)
- 09:30 – 09:40: Presentation of the Package Deal – Rie Krabsen (EBO Consult)
- 09:45 – 09:55: Presentation of Dr. Watt - Mohamed Sifoui (Enercoop)
- 10:00 – 10:10: Presentation of the Technical Support – Erik Christiansen (EBO Consult)
- 10:15 – 10:25: Presentation of Info Energia – Marc Rosello (Som Energia)
- 10:30 – 10:40: Presentation of the Optimization of Return Flow – Christoph Larch (SEV)
- 10:45 – 10:55: Presentation of the Single Tariff System – Jim Willian (Ecopower)
- 10:55 – 12:30: Open Space for Discussions and Card Game