Chapelcross Transformation Programme Webinar
Dumfries & Galloway Council (DGC), Scottish Enterprise (SE) and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) invite you to the Chapelcross Transformation Programme webinar.
The Chapelcross Transformation Programme provides an opportunity to deliver transformational change through the development of a 200ha site and is made possible by the decommissioning of the NDA owned MAGNOX power plant. It is strategically located in the heart of the Borderlands and the M74 corridor- see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1jLHi0bPY
The Webinar is delivered as the programme presents its strategic outline business case under the Borderlands Inclusive Growth Deal for review by the Scottish and UK Government.
Following a brief programme overview, attendees will be invited to comment on the current proposal, ask questions and register interest in supporting next stage development of the CX vision and business case.
Our speaker panel will include:
- Chris Travis, Borderlands Inclusive Growth Deal Lead, DGC
- Mark Fulton, CX Strategic Programme Lead, DGC
- Nigel Holmes, CEO of Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA)
- Veronica Noone, Energy Lead, SE
- Patrick Whitby, Land and Property, NDA (Avison Young)
- Debbie Harper, Programme Director, Arup
This webinar will be held on Tuesday 30th June at 11am, for full event information and registration, please follow the link to the event website.