Green Mind University
Happening on the 28th of May in Brussels, the prime objective of the Green Mind University is to share new perspectives on sustainability. Green Mind University is a unique opportunity to learn from academics and daring entrepreneurs who are turning environmental challenges into concrete business opportunities, thereby accelerating the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- The Global Opportunity Report 2019 / Rasmus SCHJØDT PERDERSEN, CEO & Senior Partner@Sustainia
- Shecco / Marc CHASSEROT, Group CEO
- The Ocean Cleanup / Henk VAN DALEN, Director Pacific Ocean
- The Solar Impulse Foundation / Éléonore VAN DER LANDE, Expert Manager
- Government of the Brussels Capital Region / Pascal SMET, Minister of Mobility and Public Works
- Winnow / David ACHARD, Business Development Manager
- Project Drawdown / Sven JENSE, Founder & Director @Climate Cleanup
- Olivier VERMEULEN, Civil Engineer
More to be announced soon!