The EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) 2019, the biggest event dedicated to renewables and efficient use of energy in Europe, will kick off on 15 November 2018 with an info session introducing the main elements of the event as well as the application procedures for the Policy Conference sessions and the EUSEW Awards. Registration to the info session is now closed. Take a look at the agenda and follow us via webstreaming.
Carrying the momentum of the 13th edition, the 14th edition on 17-21 June 2019 will bring you a digital event with more interactive sessions and activities. The Policy Conference on 18-20 June will feature a Networking Village and the EUSEW Awards Ceremony. Throughout May and June 2019, numerous Energy Days will take place throughout Europe, signifying local and regional contribution to the EU’s climate and energy goals.
Below you will find the provisional timeline for EUSEW 2019.
- 15 November 2018 – info session | EUSEW 2019 kick-off
- November 2018 to January 2019 – calls open for the Policy Conference, Networking Village, EUSEW Awards
- January 2019 – call opens for the Energy Days
- February-March 2019 – evaluation of applications for the Policy Conference, Networking Village, EU Sustainable Energy Awards
- March-April 2019 – results announced
- March to June 2019 – preparation for the Week
Stay tuned for more content coming your way!
EU Sustainable Energy Week