Next to the Policy Conference, the Networking Village is the perfect stage to exchange ideas and best practices on the energy transition.
The Networking Village is a place to foster social connections and information-sharing by gathering key players in the field of sustainable energy.
Choose between three interactive activities:
- Hosting a stand at the Energy Fair – showcase your work in sustainable energy innovation for half a day;
- Pitch your ideas at the Energy Lab – share your innovative thoughts with the EUSEW Community and get advice from a panel of clean energy experts;
- Give an Energy Talk – choose a topic related to clean energy transition and deliver a presentation that sparks discussion with the audience.
Apply until 6 March and help to raise awareness of Europe’s cutting-edge work in the field of energy!
Keep an eye on other #EUSEW2020 opportunities:
- Propose a session for the Policy Conference (call open until 27 January)
- Apply for a EUSEW Award (submit your project until 27 January)
- Be a local energy leader and organise an Energy Day (read the guidelines and fill in the registration form)