FAQ EUSEW 2019
Please check this section if you have questions about the Policy Conference, the EUSEW Awards competition, the Networking Village and the Energy Days.
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- When can participants start registering for the next EUSEW conference?
- Who can compete in the EUSEW Awards?
- How do the Awards work?
- How do I become an Energy Day organiser?
- When and where do Energy Days take place?
- Are projects receiving money from research funds eligible?
- When and where does the EUSEW Policy Conference take place?
- Is EUSEW just for EU insiders?
- When and how can I submit a proposal for the Networking Village
- What is an Energy Day?
- When and where does the Networking Village take place?
- What is the Networking Village?
- What is the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)?
- Are these awards restricted to EU-funded projects only?
- Can I submit the same project in more than one category?
- What happens to your Energy Day when you submit it?
- I already applied last year. Can I submit an application this year as well?
- Can I submit the same project as last year?
- Are cross-border projects eligible?
- Can I submit more than one application?
- Is there any EU funding available for organisers of an Energy Day? Can you recommend potential sponsors?
- How can I apply to host a session?
- Can I submit my application in any language?
- What if my event begins or ends outside of the eligible period?
- Are there any guidelines for organisers of an Energy Day?