Lighting in the public and commercial sector provides a massive opportunity to reduce energy costs and carbon emissions, helping to contribute to climate change targets whilst lowering operational costs. Premium Light Pro addresses this by providing support services to organisations involved in upgrades to more efficient technology, both on the demand and supply side. However, there are many considerations when upgrading lighting. The quality of products on the market is highly varied. Lighting installations require good design, with the right solution for the task at hand.
Premium Light Pro's support services to address this include:
- Free project planning tools for indoor and outdoor lighting, to assist project managers in understanding
- the technology and how to plan an installation
- Procurement criteria for indoor and outdoor lighting - recommendations on what should be looked for
- regarding energy efficiency, lifetime, and how to evaluate tenders
- Product databases to find lamps and luminaires that fulfil Premium Light Pro criteria
- Case studies to provide examples and ideas for the installation
We'll show at the energy fair how you can use our project outcomes to foster the implementation of highquality lighting systems in your country. Visitors receive our guidelines in one of our available languages(CZ,DE,DK,ES,IT,PL,PT,UK). Our guidelines have got a special national focus according to nationalfunding programmes and procurement rules.Thus we'll offer 10 different guidelines. EU-wide guidelines and guidelines for Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom.