PV WIND Maps is an interactive, online, free tool
It is a free access website designed to locate and learn about European & international projects on Wind and PV technologies. Funded by the European Commission, this online interactive library is being set up by and for professionals from the research & industry fields.
What you can do with PVWIND Maps
- Download key information to develop your own successful PV & Wind project: best practices, maps, publications, TLR progress, funding program, demo-sites.
- Be part of the greatest PV & Wind networking pool of experts
- Upload your own PV & Wind projects in a few steps
- Download the PVWIND Maps user friendly manual
- Send us questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit PV WIND Maps' stand to navigate this new platform and try its innovative features!
PV WIND Maps team will answer your questions in person. Come to say ‘hi’ and enjoy all the possibilities of the interactive online library specialised in PV and Wind projects via your smartphone or your favourite device. Stay informed about PV WIND Maps release date & latest news via PV WIND Maps newsletter and see you on Wednesday 19 June from14:00 to 18:00, at the Résidence Palace!